Monday, February 22, 2010

Week 7

 A great week with a little taste of Spring.


02.21.10
Another Beautiful Day!!
Daddy and Will have some fun shooting targets in the backyard.


02.20.10
Snow one weekend...Spring the next!
A beautiful spring like day. We took the boys and some neighborhood friends to the park today. Will got to scoot, Nala got to go to "Bark Park" and the rest of the boys played ball. They ended the day with a home run derby. Wyatt was thrilled to be ahead in the end. (He and Zac A. were neck and neck)


02.19.10
These roses have been beautiful all week. Flowers are so nice!!


02.18.10
My sweet Carter ready for school.



02.17.10
Things I always want to remember....
This hangs over my dining room table. Will gave it to me for Mother's Day last year.


02.16.10
SURPRISE!!
Late birthday presents are the best. Will got this cool digital camera in the mail today from his Grandma.
  

02.15.10
Things that make me happy...
I love when the kitchen counter is clear. It seems to get cluttered so easily.

6 comments:

  1. I love your photos from this week. They are all so different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures this week. Happy for you having a little spring already, wish we were that lucky. I love a clean counter too. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and I l.o.v.e when my kitchen counter is clean too! Doesn't happen very often since that's pretty much the only place my daughter can't reach so that where everything goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love a clean counter too! yours looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics!! Enjoyed this...

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what it is about a clean kitchen counter, but I totally agree with you! It seems like my days go so much better when the kitchen is tidy. Love the baseball photo, too. Beautiful picture, and it makes me anxious for summer!

    ReplyDelete