Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Weeks 8 & 9

03.07.10
Who needs the Governor's Ball when you can sit at home and watch the Oscars while your son gets a workout (in his underwear) with dog toys. I mean really...you just can't beat that!


03.06.10
Our Town
My boys think that the person in the white car probably thinks I am a freak for taking a picture out of our car window. So if you were the person driving the white car, please accept my apologies.

03.05.10
Big Furr playing Xbox


03.04.10
If I didn't know better...I would think that Spiderman is after our brownies. Apparently, he is a night owl because this is where I found him when I woke up.

03.03.10
This is what Nala's food bowl looked like after Will fed her.
I think they may have an alliance because Will keeps sneaking her treats too!

03.02.10
This is how Will gets around our house mostly. The brothers embellished the scooter with the horse.
Nice.

03.01.10
Will bustin' a move.

02.28.10
This is typically how you will find Carter...hanging out playing some type of video game.

AND

This is typically how you will find Wyatt...listening to his ipod, texting and saying "huh" as he pulls out his headphones to see if someone is talking to him.


02.27.10
Will fell asleep on the sofa while Kevin and I watched a movie. Sweetness.


02.26.10
Wyatt wrestling with Carter on the sofa. Fairly common at our house.


02.25.10
Our Menu Planner
The boys love to check it out to see what is for dinner. I love how it keeps us organized. It really helps prevent us from eating out when no one knows what is for dinner.


02.24.10
Carter finally got a cell phone. So I spent all night switching the phones around.


02.23.10
Nothing beats a bathtub mohawk.


02.22.10
My morning ritual. Espresso.

7 comments:

  1. Cool pictures!

    I like the spider man one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture's!! I love the Oscar night one...that's my kind of exercising!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these are such funny pictures and the journaling you did are funny too. I love all of them, but the first one is my favorite. It must be loud and fun with all those boys around. Do you get to do any girly things for yourself. These were great pictures, going to show my kids them. Have a good week, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of you taking a picture of the white car made me laugh. You look like a Private Investigator! I also like the pics that have some type of technology in them. Those will sure be fun to look back on someday. Also love the "What's for dinner?" board.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to let you know how I do the before/after type pictures. I use Picasa 3, it's free you just have to download it from google. I select the pictres I want to use and then click the collage button. From there you can just play around with it until you get what you want. I also edit/crop my photo's in Picasa, it's also where I write on them. You can also upload them from there to tons of photo printing sites, I have to print the collage's myself though. If you get Picasa let me know I can help walk you through it...there are TONS of thing's you can do on it. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just checked out your cakes!! They are amazing. I am horrible at baking cakes, they burn or cave in when frosting them. You have a great talent there. Also saw the cookies too, great ideas. Do you follow a book or just do it on your own. I would have loved a pacman cake when I was young. I've only made a Blues Clues cake for my son when he was four it looked so bad, the more I tried to fix it the worse it got. Never tried that again. Just plain cake and plain frosting and a candle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing your town. I'm always taking pics around my town so hopefully everyone has gotten used to it although they probably still think I'm a nut. :)

    ReplyDelete